• Live in a healthier home?
• Enjoy more year-round comfort?
• Do your part to save our environment?
• Spend less money on your energy bills?
You need a PLAN!
My Green Home Plan by MaGrann™ is a Home Energy Assessment service for homeowners. With My Green Home Plan, you will…
- Discover what you can do to REALLY save energy in your home
- Find out how you can enjoy both efficiency AND comfort
- Understand your home’s energy impact and carbon footprint
- Receive a useful written report based on independent testing and evaluation – your Green Home Plan.
Confused about all the “green” and “energy saving” claims you hear? With My Green Home Plan by MaGrann, you get…
- Home energy professionals who are certified Home Energy Raters (HERS®) and Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analysts.
- A “whole house” assessment – not just HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning), insulation or windows.
- Detailed explanations and recommendations of what you can do to improve the energy and comfort performance of your home – and save money.
- A plan that you can implement on your own or with the assistance of a contractor.
- A network of contractors available to help implement your plan.
- A process to follow up on work completed to make sure it is done right.
- A residential engineering company dedicated to improving the energy and environmental performance of new and existing homes for over 25 years.
- A company that works with thousands of homes in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware each year – recipient of the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Outstanding Achievement Award every year since 2002 and ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in 2004.
- A company uniquely qualified to provide you with an unbiased assessment of your home and the information you need to make your Green Home Plan.